Sunday, November 29, 2009

Facebook layout messed up - can't post?

Hi all,





The FB layout is messed up and I can't post messages. I went to the Java site and updated to the newest version. I restarted my computer and my internet options under Scripting even show it's enabled.





However, my FB layout is still messed up and there's even a message on there that says, "Please enable JavaScript on your browser or upgrade to a Javascript-capable browser to register for Facebook."





Please advise. The only thing new to my computer is a modem we've had for a month. I can't think of any situation where we've disabled Java recently.





Thanks in advance.

Facebook layout messed up - can't post?
yeah i have noticed a few questions on this recently, and i am thinking it might have something to do with the chat application they are rolling out soon. i would recommend trying a different browser or contacting facebook help directly here http://www.facebook.com/help/contact_gen...


hope that helps :)

Hickeys

No comments:

Post a Comment