Sunday, November 29, 2009

Facebook layout messed up, can't post or message!?

So this starting happening near the beginning of this week...I went to Facebook and the layout was all messed up. On the sign-in page it said something about JavaScript being disabled. Now I can sign in, but I can't post on anyone's wall or reply to messages, which is pretty much what I have Facebook for. Yet I can poke people and comment on their pictures...?? I've tried clearing the cache and cookies but nothing has worked. The computer has also been set back to Sunday, when it was working, but it didn't do anything. I'm not sure if it's just a problem with Facebook or if it's my computer...I've used Internet Explorer and Firefox, and neither work. Please help!!


Also, when we use our internet in my sister's laptop, it works fine, so I don't think it has anything to do with our connection either...

Facebook layout messed up, can't post or message!?
Hi there





Go to this website:


http://www.java.com/en/download/installe...





If it tells you that you don't have java installed then follow the instructions to install it. Sounds like your java got corrupted





AJ


No comments:

Post a Comment